Translate

Sunday, August 26, 2018

130. MEANING VERSUS SYNTAX BASED IMPROVISATION: THE MELODIES IMPROVISATION METHOD OF EMOTIONAL DESCRIPTIVE "STORY TELLING" OR POST-ACTIVE/PRO-ACTIVE MEDITATIVE SIMULATIONS OF ACTIVITIES

(This post has not been written completely yet)

This method of improvisation perceives  that musical themes as the pitch shape of actual natural language spoken propositions. Except that here there is not language (English or German , or Chinese, or Greek etc). So each musical phrase consists of "Dolphin words" (see post 101) that make a proposition with a integrated emotional-melodic meaning. IN THIS MEANING-BASED RATHER THAN MUSICAL SYNTAX BASED IMPROVISATION, AS NLP SUGGESTS WHEN CREATING THE MUSICAL SOUNDS WE ALSO CREATE MENTAL IMAGES RELEVANT TO THE MEANING OF THE SOUNDS, WHICH BY THE CREATED EMOTIONS ARE EMOTIONALLY LINKED TO THE MENTAL IMAGES AND  THUS FACILITATING OUR DAILY ACTIVITIES AND PERQUISITE OF OUR GOALS


When improvising you must imagine that you speak to a non-judgmental friendly audience and you tell them a story. E.g. the story of an emotionally intersecting day from the morning til the night. The story has a beginning a middle and an end. If this was real each proposition and phrase would have an pitch dynamics shape.  
You do not speak really the phrase bu you play in the musical instrument, this pitch dynamic shape for every proposition of the story.
The story has layered organization , in to propositions , phrases, paragraphs and chapters. Thus here the ideas of higher order formal language (Dolphin language) as in post 114.

The "story" may that of a past historic record of activities which is easier to follow, but it can very well be pro-active simulation or description of dreamed future activities that will bring great joy. From thsi point of view such improvisation is a kind of musical meditation (see also post 131).

To prepare yourself for such a musical , without words story, practice in playing melodically (as simple sequences of Dolphin words) the next emotional descriptives.

1) Question

2) Casual assertion

3) Protesting emotions

4) Sweet words of affection or love

5) Angry insult

6) Neutral speaking

7) Relaxing sinking

8) Exciting proposition

9) Enthusiastic announcement

10) Pushing emotionally away someone

11) Asking for a favor

12) Sad announcemnt

13) Positive Emotions when taking off by an airplane

14) Expressing fear

15) Expressing worries

16) Expressing joy

17) Expressing anxiety

etc.


To experiment with pitch dynamic shapes that correspond the above emotional repressions, it helps to use at first, a sliding whistle, before they are  converted to discrete scale notes , melodic moves.

IN A WIND INSTRUMENT AT THE MEANING BASED VERSUS SYNTAX-BASED IMPROVISATION , IT IS MORE NATURAL TO START FROM THE ROOT OF THE 2ND OCTAVE OF THE WIND INSTRUMENT, DESCEND TOWARD THE ROOT OF THE FIRST OCTAVE, AND THEN ASCEND AGAIN AND END EITHER AT THE ROOT OF THE 2ND OCTAVE OR EVEN BETTER AT A HIGHER NOTE (E.G. FIFTH DOMINANT )  OF THE 2ND OCTAVE.  

A "Secrete" coding of the melodic notes in meditative improvisation , with "meanings" can be provided through colors an levels of "self" as in this blog here

http://10-colored-logics.blogspot.com/search/label/1.%20Introduction

1) Personal development perspective:
To develop better and more sensitive integrated and parallel  thinking.

We accuse logic and we prefer emotions. But there is not only one logic. 
Logic here is not in the mathematical sense. It is more of a direction of reasoning and perspective  of biased thinking.
Utilizing many colored logics in deciding and finding the feelings for our actions, may radically improve the success of our efforts and achievements. 
By engaging many colored logics as our chance of expression, we may improve human relations, and liberate them from lies, fear, feelings of guilt, humiliation, superstitions,   pretence and deception.

The self or ego spectrum of  the above colors, inside the mortal personality are as follows:
(The numbering is from the steps on a 7-notes diatonic scale at any mode)

1st root note= Infrared hat =I am that I have/ I need (or negatively I do not) therefore I exist 
2nd note= red hat = I am that  I feel /I desire (or negatively I do not) therefore I exist 
3rd step= yellow hat =I am that I do /I connect (or I synthesize) (or negatively I do not) therefore I exist 
4th step= green hat =I am that I love  (emotion of unity)/ I an in emotions (or negatively I do not) therefore I exist 
5th step(dominant)= turquoise hat =I am that  I express (or negatively I do not) therefore I exist 
6th step= Blue hat = I am that I think/I reason (or negatively I do not) therefore I exist 
7th step= Violet hat =I am /I am aware / I intent/ I am that I am


Major chord= White hat = I am that I interpreter-illuminate (or negatively I do not) therefore I exist 
Minor chord= Black hat =I am that I see without being seen (or negatively I do not) therefore I exist 

Power chord= Grey hat = I am that I am consistent-fair-objective (or negatively I do not) therefore I exist 


another context of correspondences of the 7 notes is the next

2) Hatha Yoga perpsective (see e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatha_yoga): When thinking with each of the 7 colored logics then the corresponding aether center (charka) with its color is energized. So parallel thinking with these 7 colored logics, is essentially types of meditation. For the hatha yogi, the infrared logic corresponds to the center at the base of the spine, the  red  (orange)  logic at the center of genitals, the yellow logic to the center of the solar plexus, the green logic to the center of the heart, the turquoise logic to the throat center, the blue logic to the center of the front of the head and the ultraviolet logic to the center at the top of the head. 
Of course we should not forget that minor aether centers exist also below the base of the spine. E.g. at the knees, at the hocks, at the soles etc. and if we were to include them, we would choose a different correspondence. 
If the hatha yogi is a powerful yogi,  for whom the aether-vision has opened, it is supposed that he can see with his physical eye , the color of the corresponding aether center, of the human aether body.  (About the concept of aether, see also http://thenewuniversalattraction.blogspot.gr/2012/04/nspiredby-12-universal-laws-from.html ). Now Hatha yoga reports that the base of the spine center is red, the center of the genitals orange, the solar plexus center yellow, the heart center green, the throat center cyan, the fron of the head center blue (indigo), and the top of the head center violet. Of course untill the eather vision has opened for most of the  people, or science was found ways to photograph the color of the aether centers, we are to remain in uncertainty. When the color of the aether centers will be the object of science, then maybe medicine will have discovered  also a powerful way to heal through colors. Till that time we will   assume the present correspondence of colors and logics as rather symbolic and as a color code.
I must point out here nevertheless that  Correlating our abstract EGO (soul level) with our physical body is not necessarily a virtue that may help us in evolution! 

Remark about the number 7 
I must remark here that the appearing seventuality here (7 colours, 7 bodily aether centres,) is only symbolic not literally 7. I believe that when science will enhance the knowledge of the electromagnetic field, and discover all of the aether, the aether centres that will be recorded in the human body will be more than 7. In the periodic system of chemical elements it seems that we do have a real appearance of the number 7, as all of the stable, 8-periods of the molecules. From this we may derive the symbolic interpretation of the number 7=a finite number a of layers (unknown or variable) that signifies all the layers that exhaust a "tree of creation" (like the material reality in the case of the periodic system)





Nevertheless, I must remark here that there are a lot of spiritual people, that strongly insist, that CORRESPONDING SOUL-EGO QUALITIES (THE COLOR LOGICS) WITH BODILY CENTERS IS NOT AT ALL AN EVOLUTION OF THE HUMAN EXISTENCE RATHER A BRAKE AND DELAY IN EVOLUTION ! Therefore we should not take the Hatha yoga perspective as the only deeper truth about the subject. 


3) Time scheduling perspective

Furthermore there is the time-correspondence of notes ( a story of the week with non-linear narrative)

1st step root=Sunday

2nd step= Monday

3rd step=Tuesday

4th step= Wednesday

5th step Thursday

6th step Friday

7th step Saturday