A VERY GOOD CLASSIFICATION PRACTICE OF THE METHODS TO LERN IMPROVISATION AND MAKING FREE MUSIC SIMILAR WITH THE EASINESS WITH WICH WE SPEAK IS TO CLASSIFY THE METHODS BY
THE MENTAL CENTER (New concepts of musical theory. E.g. Chromatic tonality, harmonic, melodic , chromatic multitonality, statistical rules of intervals, chords types etc)
THE KINAESTHETIC CENTER (Appropriation of the musical instruments with new convenient types of tuning, etc The triads chart of the fretboard etc). The kinaesthetuc center we may analyze further to the 3 external sences of
THE EMOTIONAL CENTER (new techniques of training the emotional center through listening ,whistling etc)
We have mentioned elsewhere that the types of improvisation that we include are
1) Single instrument with or without chords
2) Predetermined harmony and chord progression by a musician , and improvisation in the melody by another musician
3) Improvised harmony by a musician and improvised melody my another musician
4) Two musicians improvising parallel counterpoint melodies within one or more scales.
5) A musician improvising a new adoption , with melody and even chords over a predetermined song.
ETC.Then with such technique we apply the 4 phases